look at this
I don’t even know where to begin.
Mystery - by mad-sama
art by mad-sama on dA
brocks fuckiing eyes ARE YIU SERIYOUS
soft grunge meme core punk
I was p tired and a lil nervous too so obviously this is gonna blow but guess who stopped caring roughly 578302 years ago
Okay I already got three requests for the voice challenge and I swear I’ll try not to fuck up all over the place haha;
boy, i sure enjoy watching sports. when they throw the ball? classic
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
hello i got a haircut
I’m so proud to be part of Fangamer ♥ Attract Mode this year! I hope you can go to this awesome expo-party during PAX Prime!
It was so rare to find a partner to trade pokemon at that time where I live, that when I found it, it was instant love. Also I want to commemorate Gameboy’s 25th anniversary ♥ love ya lil block.
What fucks me up about the Darren Wilson fundraiser is that he hasn’t been charged with a crime. He doesn’t have to hire a lawyer. He’s on paid leave, so he’s not losing wages. This is not covering his expenses, because he doesn’t have any additional expenses. This is a reward. He’s getting a $250,000 reward for murdering an unarmed black kid, two days away from starting college, in broad daylight.